Win a copy of What the Ladybird Heard by Julia Donaldson
The ladybird said never a word.
But the ladybird saw, And the ladybird heard.
Hefty Hugh and Lanky Len are two crafty robbers with a cunning plan to steal the farmer’s fine prize cow. But little do they know that the tiniest, quietest creature of all has overhead their plot, and she has a plan of her own.
What the Ladybird Heard is a fantastically funny story from the stellar picture book partnership of Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks. With brilliant rhyming verse and bright distinctive illustrations, this much-loved modern classic is perfect for reading aloud.
For your chance to win a copy of What the Ladybird Heard by Julia Donaldson all you have to do is answer the following question correctly:
Who are the villains in the What the Ladybird Heard series?
A) Chunky Chris and Lofty Lou
B) Dainty Den and Little Lee
C) Hefty Hugh and Lanky Len
Only entries submitted using our form below will be accepted.
Competition ends midnight 28/02/2019
The winner will be notified by email within 1 week of the competition ending.
Good luck! and don’t forget to share!
Terms and Conditions
- Only one member of each household may enter. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- By entering any of our competitions you agree that your first name and town may be posted on our website or social media in the event that you are a winner.
- We reserve the right to amend the end date of any competition.
- Your personal details are only used for the purposes of sending out any prize you may win. All competition data (name, address, email etc.) is deleted after prize(s) have been sent out to the winner(s).
- Prizes are as specified and can not be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- Some prizes may be sent direct from sponsors and we cannot be held liable for any prizes that are lost/unclaimed.
- Only fully completed entries via our Competition Entry Form will be accepted, all others will be deleted.
- Any entries deemed suspicious or from bots will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to refuse any entry.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- No bulk entries of entries from third parties and/or automated services will be accepted.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.